[HIRING] GAME DESIGNERS – ALL LEVELS
As a game designer, you will join our talented team to create world-class games for millions of people around the world to play.
Your responsibilities may include:
- In charge of all creative aspects of a game project from generating ideas, to rapid prototyping, production, launch and live-ops.
- Creating well-documented and purposeful game designs.
- Collaborating with programmers, artists, and developers to turn game ideas into awesome game contents.
- Iterating, play-testing, analyzing user feedback and analytics data to improve game’s performance.
- Passion for making great games.
- Strong knowledge of game design and general design principles
- Math, statistic & probability, analytical skills
- Open-minded, eager to learn and good teamwork skills.
- Nice to have: scripting / coding
- Nice to have: visual design skills / good aesthetics
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING AT SPIRIT BOMB:
- World-class game projects.
- 5 days work week (MON-FRI)
- Attractive benefits including competitive salary, profit-sharing bonus, quarterly bonus, and possible ESOP for employee with high performance.
- Friendly team-mates and effective working processes.
- Many opportunities to level-up your skills and career.
- Lots of training and seminars on many aspects of game development.
- Free snacks, drinks and weekly game parties.