[HIRING] GAME DEVELOPERS (Unity/C#) – ALL LEVELS
As a Unity Game Developer, you will join our awesome teams of talented game designers, artists and other developers to create world-class games for millions of people around the world to play.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Writing high-performant and well-structured code to implement game features.
- Writing tools to help artists and game designers to create game content
- Passion for games and game development.
- Solid knowledge of OOP and design patterns.
- Experienced with Unity/C#.
- Good understanding of computer graphics, physics and math is a plus.
- Open-minded, eager to learn and good teamwork skills.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING AT SPIRIT BOMB:
- World-class game projects.
- Attractive benefits including minimum-13-months-salary and profit-sharing bonus.
- Great team-mates and efficient working processes.
- Many opportunities to level-up your skills and career.
- Lots of training and seminars on many aspects of game development.
- Free snacks, drinks and weekly game parties.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’ll get back to arrange an interview if we think you are a good fit.
“Gamers can feel when developers are passionate about their games. They can smell it like a dog smells fear. Don’t be afraid to hold onto your unique vision.”
– Scott Rogers