[HIRING] LEVEL DESIGNERS – ALL LEVELS
As a game designer specialized in level design, you will join our talented team to create world-class games for millions of people around the world to play.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Creating awesome game levels (puzzle/shooter/runner) while collaborating with programmers, artists, and other game designers.
- Iterating, play-testing, analyzing user feedback and analytics data to improve player’s experience and game performance.
- Passion for making great games.
- Strong knowledge of game design, especially in level design.
- Visual design skills / good aesthetics.
- Analytical skills, math, statistics.
- Professional attitude, good teamwork and communication skills.
- Nice to have: scripting / coding.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING AT SPIRIT BOMB:
- World-class game projects.
- 5 days work week (MON-FRI).
- Attractive benefits including competitive salary, profit-sharing bonus, quarterly bonus, and possible ESOP for employee with high performance.
- Friendly team-mates and effective working processes.
- Many opportunities to level-up your skills and career.
- Lots of training and seminars on many aspects of game development.
- Free snacks, drinks and weekly game parties.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please send your CV to email@example.com
- We’ll get back to arrange an interview if we think you are a good fit.
“Gamers can feel when developers are passionate about their games. They can smell it like a dog smells fear. Don’t be afraid to hold onto your unique vision.”
– Scott Rogers